1618 Customers Relationship
- Study programme and level: Professional degree programme Administration 1st Cycle
- 2nd year
- 6 ECTS
- Course type: Core
- Lectures: 45
- Tutorial: 30
- Other forms of study: 45
- Individual work: 60
- Lecturer: Tatjana Kozjek, PhD
1. Objectives and competences
- student knows and understands the field of customer relationship,
- student knows and understands the meaning of business relationship and importance of customer value,
- student knows and understands different approaches in the field of customer relationship,
- student knows and understands customers diversity and the meaning of employees in customer relationship,
- student knows and understands the meaning of customer satisfaction,
- student independently solves case studies in the field of customer satisfaction,
- student knows and understands the meaning of modern technology that support customer relationship.
- ability to connect and share the knowledge about customer relationship into practice,
- ability to explain and compare the facts in the field of customer relationship,
- ability to form the suggestions for problem solving,
- ability to acquire and use the acquired data,
- ability of the written and oral communication.
- Changes in the field of Customer Relationship
- The Concept of the Importance of Customer Value
- Managing Customer Relationship
- Strategical approach to Customer Relationship
- Customers diversity
- The meaning of employees in Customer Relationship
- Interactions in Customer relationship
- Problems in the field of Customer Relationship
- Customer satisfaction
- The meaning of measuring customer satisfaction
- Business Customer Relations
- (Modern) Technology that supports Customer Relationship
- Kumar, V., Reinartz, W. (2012). Customer Relationship Management. Concept, Strategy, and Tools. Second Edition. New York Dordrecht London: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heiderberg. Izbrana poglavja.
- Pepers, D., Rogers, M. (2011). Managing Costumer Relationship. A Strategic Framework. Second Edition. Hoboken Ney Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Izbrana poglavja.
- Grigoroudis, E., Siskos, Y. (2010). Customer Satisfaction Evaluation. Methods of Measurina and Implementing Service Quality. Springer Science and Business Media, LLC. Izbrana poglavja.
4. Intended learning outcomes
- Student is able to understand and solve problems in the field of customer relationship, the meaning of customer diversity and measuring of customer satisfaction.
5. Learning and teaching methods
- student preparations for lectures
- student preparations for tutorials
- seminar paper
- project work
- Written and/or oral exam (condition: grade of the exam must be positive) (70%)
- Active collaboration (individual and/or group work, e-learning), seminar work (seminar paper, project work, account of the seminar work) (30%)
The final grade of the course is made out of those partial study works that student got them before the time of the written or/and oral exam was announced.