Currently there are no public tenders available.
Job vacancy: ASSISTANT WITH A DOCTORATE IX - 0, M/F
Number of job vacancies: 1
Job Code: H019001
Type of employment: full-time (40 hours/week or 8 hours/day)
Duration of employment: fixed time from December 2018 until 31 October 2021
Probationary period: 3 month
Conditions for performing work:
- PhD (former) in the field of social sciences; PhD. (3rd Bologna level) in the field of social sciences
- innovativeness, team-working skills, communicativeness, organizational skills,
- knowledge of using computer programs,
- active knowledge of English,
- 1 year of work experience from scientific and research work,
- knowledge in the field of information systems development life cycle.
Experience in the field of research projects represents an advantage in the selection of candidates.
Description of work: scientific research work on the EU project: Co Production and Co Governance: Strategic Management, Public Value and Co Creation in the Renewal of Public Agencies across Europe (www.cogov.eu).
Application deadline: 30 days, from 22 October 2018 to 21 November 2018 inclusive.
Candidates should submit a written application with a curriculum vitae and evidence of eligibility within the deadline to e-mail: email@example.com.
Contact person for information about EU project (COGOV): Assistant Professor Tina Jukić, PhD, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.