736 Real Estate and Construction Matters
- Study programme and level: Professional degree programme Administration 1nd Cycle
- 2nd or 3th year
- 6 ECTS
- Course type: Elective
- Lectures: 15
- Individual work: 165
- Lecturer: Primož Pevcin, PhD
1. Objectives and competences
- applies valid legal rules and codes of practice in real-estate management, selects appropriate procedures and resolves various legal situations occurring in transfer of property rights, real estate investment either in public or in private sector; the same applies to housing sector;
- as a representative of a business party, of an authority or public body in the field of construction of buildings analyzes various situations and adopts appropriate decisions;
- executes particular actions within administrative procedures and implementation of contracts between participants in construction;
- combines the rules of complex regulation of the fields of real-estate, construction and housing and places them into practice representing business parties or parties in administrative procedures.
- critically evaluates feasibility studies and appraisals for real-estate and construction investment, combines interdisciplinary knowledge into basis of investment decisions, cooperates with other stakeholders and performs real-estate transactions.
- solves problems, decides, prepares and closes real-estate, construction and related contracts;
- systematically combines acquired information and findings, plans and performs actions in administrative procedures, prepares writings and typical documents in administrative procedures related to construction of buildings;
- officiates with parties and conducts administrative procedure in the field of construction of buildings.
- Legal framework and real estate property rights
- Land register and cadastre
- Real estate appraisal methods
- Real estate transactions
- Real estate brokerage
- Real estate management
- Investment in real estate
- Feasibility studies in construction
- Legal framework of construction
- Administrative procedures in construction
- Contracts in construction
- Housing policy
- Blaganje, D. (2008): Uvod v urejanje prostora in gradbene zadeve [Elektronski vir]: učbenik, 2., popravljena izd. Ljubljana: Fakulteta za upravo, str. 30-69, 122-134, 151-176 (skupaj 79 strani)
- Rijavec, V. e tal. (2006): Pravna ureditev nepremičnin. Ljubljana: GV Založba, str. 71-450 (skupaj 380 strani)
- Cirman, A. et al. (2000): Poslovanje z nepremičninami: zapiski predavanj. Ljubljana: Ekonomska fakulteta, (128 strani).
4. Intended learning outcomes
- knows, understands and is capable to implement the legal framework and economic rules of real estate management within different contexts of public and private sector;
- understands the money value of real estate and construction as a means of its enhancement;
- understands and can apply the rules of spatial and building law in administrative procedures and in business.
5. Learning and teaching methods
- Written exam (100%)