Scientific Approach in ICT Project Management
- Study programme and level:The joint doctoral study programme Governance and Economics in the Public Sector (third cycle)
- 2nd year
- 5 ECTS
- Course type: Elective course
- Lectures: 20
- Seminar: 20
- Other forms of study: 20
- Individual work: 90
- Lecturer: Marina Čičin Šain, PhD
1. Objectives and competences
Development and management of information systems for non-computer science personnel.
2. Content (Syllabus outline)
- How to choose a computer science consultant?
- How to calculate a fair price for consulting?
- How to choose a computer science professional?
- How to choose software?
- How to choose hardware?
- How to solve security issues?
- How to control a CS specialist?
- End users
- Skripta za kolegij
- K. C. Laudon, J. P. Laudon, Management information Systems, Prentice Hall, Inc., New Jersey, USA.
- M. Čičin Šain Baze podataka, Rijeka Futura 2007.
- M. Čičin-Šain, B. Crnković-Stimpf Financijsko modeliranje u Excelu, Rijeka, Futura 2009
4. Intended learning outcomes
Further develpment of scientific approach in ICT project management.
5. Learning and teaching methods