MASTER'S DEGREE PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATION - PUBLIC SECTOR GOVERNANCE, 2nd CYCLE
Why study master's degree programme Administration- Public sector governance?
- The study programme is designed to educate second cycle graduates with in-depth knowledge in interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary administrative science (economics, law, organisation, management, politics, sociology, informatics).
- This type of competence can enable you to work in EU institutions, local public or business administration or non-profit organisations.
- Individual approach between professors, staff and students.
You can write us: https://www.keystoneacademic.com/
What will you learn?
To make the best decisions in public, administration and non-profit sector you need to master the knowledge and understating of the interdisciplinary fields of administrative science.
- Through the Master's Degree Programme Administration - Public Sector Governance you will develop the multidimensional (managerial, economical, low) knowledge and skills in order to learn how to manage problems, discover new opportunities, evaluate them in close dialogue with the public environment, and citizens, and implement new solutions in public sector.
- An important part of the programme is to learn how to handle uncertainty and risk and develop the skills necessary for decision-making in the intercultural public environment.
- The programme actively utilizes team projects so you will acquire and improve your analytical, communication, creative and collaborative skills.
1. Research methods in social sciences
2. Contemporary public administration
3. Economic analysis in public administration
4. * Compulsory elective courses (double)
5. Leadership in public administration
6. Information technologies in public administration
7. Administrative procedure law
* Compulsory elective courses (double)
1. Management of investment projects in public sector and Change and risk management in government
2. Human resources management in public admnistration and Information governance
3. EU law and administration and Local and regional governance
1. Personal development seminar
2. Master thesis
Public governance and the European Union - in English language from academic year 2020/21
1. Public policy analysis
2. Sustainable development
3. European public finance
4. Methods, techniques and information tools for business process reeingeneering
5. Elective course 1
6. Elective course 2
1. Tax procedure law
2. Environmental and sustainability law
3. Tax system and EU
4. Innovations in the public sector
5. Organization and management development
6. Methods for the support of the risk analysis
7. Human rights and public administration
8. EU policies and financial instruments
9. Decision support systems in administration