Academic calendar 2016/2017
- Semester 1/winter semester: 3 October 2016 - 24 January 2017
- Semester 2/summer semester: 20 February 2017 - 9 June 2017
- Lectures free period: 31 October – 1 November 2016, 26 December 2016 - 1 January 2017, 17 April 2017, 27 April 2017 – 2 May 2017
Application deadlines for Erasmus+ students
15 November for the Summer (second) semester
You can apply to the Faculty of Administration, University of Ljubljana, as an exchange student for one (second) semester in case your home university is a partner university of University of Ljubljana.
Application procedure for Erasmus+ students
- Your home university should first nominate you to the Office of International Relations of the University of Ljubljana. The nominations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After your home university has nominated you to study at the University of Ljubljana as an exchange student, you should fill in an online application. There is no need to send a paper copy of the application.
- At the end of the online application you will find the necessary documents to upload to your application: Transcript of Records (of your home university), Learning Agreement and Language Certificate. Your application is complete and will be processed only after you have followed all the steps of the application system and entered all the required information.
- After we have received your application and your host department has approved your application, we will send you an Acceptance letter and information on living and studying in Ljubljana.