10 recommended top-cited and the most up-to-date articles
Hereby, the editorial board of CEPAR offers an insight into its content and public administration discipline by listing the selected top-cited and the most up-to-date articles.
The selection of top-cited articles:
– Participation of Citizens in Pre-Trial Hearings: Review of an Experiment in the Netherlands
– Public private partnership in the EU: Experiences in the UK, Germany and Austria
– Economic Instruments for Reducing CO2 Emmissions and their Consequences
– Cross-Border Cooperation and the European Administrative Space–Prospects From the Principle of Mutual Recognition
– The rise and demise of the New Public Management: Lessons and opportunities for South East Europe
The selected up-to date articles:
– Making Transparency Work: Experiences from the Evaluation of the Hamburg Transparency Law
– Public Policy Design and Implementation in Slovenia
– Legal remedies in asylum and immigration law: the balance between effectiveness and procedural autonomy?
– Coordination for Policy in Transition Countries: Case of Croatia
– The Impact of the Public Procurement Control System on the Hungarian Public Administration
For more, please, see Archive and Current issue.